ABOUT

ABOUT US

I am Prakash Bera, Student of BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications) & as a hobby, I am doing YouTube Vlogging and Blogging from the last couple of years.
I have created Mr.Hack YouTube channel earlier from Hack Pedia Channel on YouTube and a web blog for those who want to stay tuned for the latest  news tips tricks or hacks

This website mainly focuses on textual data to provide users the best news and information which saves their bandwidth or mobile data rather than watching videos on YouTube.

I have already done RHCSA (Red Hat Certified Security Administrator), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administration) & MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional). And, my future aspects and desires are to learn Cyber Security Ethical Hacking.

   "I'm a simple student like you guys,
   I don't play games but I'm a player"

   Follow Me On:

   Prakash Bera

   prakash.bera34@gmail.com

ABOUT ABOUT Reviewed by Prakash Bera on February 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
affiliates@godaddy.com